Introducing moods for XF2!
Allow users to set and share their current mood with everyone.
Add mood images by uploading, URL, or selecting an image from the gallery.
Quick setup with gallery import to import all moods from a directory.
Note: Mood images used in screenshots are only used as an example and are not included, they are owned by Shelley (https://xenforo.com/community/resources/mood-icons-v2.1921/)
Import from gallery instructions:
- After installing the add-on, upload all the images you want to import to this directory:
- Go to AdminCP -> Moods -> List all moods -> Gallery import (top right in dropdown menu)
- Click "Proceed" and enjoy!
- Make your forum more fun and interactive
- Offer as a perk to incentivize paid upgrades
- Quick and Easy setup
- Give your users something to talk about
- Create new moods (upload image, gallery image, or URL)
- Gallery import
- Lightweight code with no additional queries
- Users can set their mood from any page without having to reload the page (via AJAX)
- User group permissions for who is allowed to set their mood
- Show moods in postbit (multiple locations or custom)
- Show moods in user profile & user tooltip
- Set the default mood for new users
- Auto sort moods by title
- Show mood changer in visitor menu or as an icon (next to the alerts bell)
- Prevent errors/warnings in threads with posts by a deleted user
- Additional style fixes
- Improved compatibility with UI.X Pro style
- Improved style compatibility for postbit display
- Added new postbit positions:
- After username
- Before custom fields
- User mood changes log, view in AdminCP -> Edit user -> "Change log" tab
- Added mood chooser "menu width" style property, two options:
- Wide (4 columns / 3 columns on mobile) [default]
- Narrow (2 columns)
- Minor style bug fixes
- Moved default mood toggle to list view
- Improves stability for XF 2.1.4
- Adds enable/disable quick toggle for moods in Admin CP
- Allows users to remove their mood
- Fixed a bug that appeared in certain servers without a specific image extension