Need an incentive to increase forum activity?
Make your forum more fun for your users, let them show off how active/engaged they are.
The more fun your forum is, the more your users will want to keep coming back for more.
No one likes a boring forum.
Don't want to give out the awards yourself?
No problem, users can request or recommend awards for others.
Want to automate the process altogether?
Simply link awards to XF2's trophy system, and it'll take care of the rest.
Award icons used in screenshots are from https://www.flaticon.com/packs/medals-and-rewards
- Incentivize forum activity
- Make your forum more fun
- Let your users show off
- Automate awards with XF2's trophy/points system
- Quick and easy setup
- Create custom categories with descriptions
- Side navigation to view awards by category
- Fully mobile responsive
- Supports the top image types: PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP
- Request/recommend awards
- Auto reject multiple requests
- Postbit award display
- Postbit award sort
- Mass give awards
- View total earned per award
- Enable/disable recent award information
- View earned awards in member profiles
- Link awards to existing trophies
- User alerts when an award is given
- Full phrase support
- Import from: [bd] Medal
- Coming soon: Import from vB4 YAAS
Postbit Sorting: Allow users to sort their postbit awards (User Profile -> "Awards" Tab -> "Sort" Button).
We're happy to bring this highly requested feature
Minor optimization to reduce queries in certain pages where awards are displayed.
- Added "Awards" tab to the "help" section
- Added award total to user profile (enable/disable with style property setting)
- Added award total to user profile hover (enable/disable with style property setting)
- Added award total to postbit (enable/disable with style property setting)
- Optimized postbit awards display: reduced queries
- Added two missing phrases
- The highly requested [bd] Medal XF2 importer is here: import categories, medals, and awarded user medals. (AdminCP -> Tools -> Import Data)
- Minor stability updates
- This small update fixes a bug that produced an error when attempting to manually give an award to a user that already has it. It will now list the users that already have it instead.
- Fixed a bug that would cause errors for deleted users with awards in postbit
- Fixed a bug that would not hide the postbit awards on mobile in some styles
- Added page in the public view where "managers" (user group permission) can approve/deny award requests without needing admin access
- Added 2 new postibt positions: above user details, below user details
- Added support for using a manual postbit position
- Added new sort order style property for postbit (Most recently awarded first, Most recently awarded last)
- Added "X Awards Pending Notice" in public and admin pages
- Made postbit awards link to the user's profile page "Awards" tab
XenForo 2.1 Support!
We're happy to announce that Awards System 1.0.2 is now fully compatible with XF 2.1.
Please upgrade as normal, all your data will be kept.
- Initial version bug fixes
- New feature: Choose postbit display location (in style properties)
The next update will include support for XF 2.1