The built-in XF Trophy System is no longer necessary to use the auto-award feature. Awards now have their own criteria options. The criteria will automatically be copied for awards with linked trophies when upgrading to this version
Awards "overwrite" category option
If checked, awards in the category will be replaced by the last award the user receives from the category. Users will only be able to have one award from the category at a time
All awards are now displayed in the user profiles "Awards" tab (no need to click on each category)
Logs the user who gives awards
Admin options are now tabbed to reduce the need of having to switch through multiple setting groups
Added phrase for user award tooltip text "af_as_user_award_tooltip"
Improved compatibility with XF 2.2.2
Fixes user level not displaying in member tooltip/profile for XF 2.2
XF 2.2 Compatibility
Fixed an undefined index error caused if the AdminCP option "Default registration option values: Auto feature awards" was un-checked.
User groups allowed to manage user awards can now sort and feature/un-feature any user's awards by clicking on the "Feature" button in the user's profile or postbit
Fixed Cannot call method canManuallyFeatureAwards on a non-object error for posts by guest users
Removed banned/disabled users from the awarded users list
New user group permissions for more flexibility:
User groups allowed to: Show Featured Awards
User groups allowed to: Manually Feature Awards
User groups NOT allowed to: Manually Feature Awards
Additional User Criteria
User has reached at least award level X
We're happy to bring you version 1.2! It includes many highly requested features + more.
Option for users to enable/disable
Option for admin to set the default value
Users that have earned awards, but haven't featured any at the time of installing this update will automatically have their most recent awards featured
Max Featured Awards Per Level
Specify the max featured awards according to the user's level
Awards Custom CSS support
Show the user's level as an icon and specify the color according to the user's level
Additional Trophy User Criteria:
User has posted at least X messages in Y forum
User has started a thread with at least X replies in Y forum
User has completed X user fields
User awards profile privacy permissions: All, members-only, people you follow, no one
"Feature Awards" postbit button (w/ style property to hide)
Allow showing level progress in postbit (w/ style property to hide)
Support postbit "featuring" the same award multiple times
Fixed awards not hiding in postbit on mobile (for some styles) + improved compatibility with styles
Other optimizations / code refactoring
We're happy to bring you version 1.1!
This is a major update that contains a lot of features that have been requested over the past few months. Feel free to leave a review if you enjoy it.
New Main Features:
Levels system: assign points for each award and control how many points are required to level up (supports incremental amounts)
Show levels in postbit and profiles
Progress bar shows points until next level and percentage
Alert users when they reach a new level
Re-designed user awards page: cleaner a better look
Featured awards: Allow users to show/hide and order which awards to feature on the postbit. (max featured amount can be set in AdminCP)
Award category display modes: Visible, Step By Step, Hidden (like Master Badge)
Multi-award support: Allow the same award to be received more than once
Carousel postbit display mode: Show postbit awards in an auto-cycling carousel. This is now the default mode but can be changed through style properties in AdminCP
Master Badge (XF1) Importer: Import your data from the Master Badge XF1 add-on
New Additional Features:
Added admin permissions group: admins will need to be a super admin or have the awards permission group to manage the award system
Hide award count in profile and hover menu if zero
Disable award requests/recommendations globally or individually per award
Disable individual awards from allowing to be featured on postbit
Hide awards from the awards listing page
Optimized awards listing page: reduced queries
Optimized postbit display: reduced queries
Suppressed trophy alerts when linked to an award (avoiding double alerts)
This is a minor upgrade that improves stability for XF 2.1.4.
A major update (1.1) update will be out very soon
Postbit Sorting: Allow users to sort their postbit awards (User Profile -> "Awards" Tab -> "Sort" Button).
We're happy to bring this highly requested feature
Minor optimization to reduce queries in certain pages where awards are displayed.
- Added "Awards" tab to the "help" section
- Added award total to user profile (enable/disable with style property setting)
- Added award total to user profile hover (enable/disable with style property setting)
- Added award total to postbit (enable/disable with style property setting)
- Optimized postbit awards display: reduced queries
- Added two missing phrases
- The highly requested [bd] Medal XF2 importer is here: import categories, medals, and awarded user medals. (AdminCP -> Tools -> Import Data)
- Minor stability updates
- This small update fixes a bug that produced an error when attempting to manually give an award to a user that already has it. It will now list the users that already have it instead.
- Fixed a bug that would cause errors for deleted users with awards in postbit
- Fixed a bug that would not hide the postbit awards on mobile in some styles
- Added page in the public view where "managers" (user group permission) can approve/deny award requests without needing admin access
- Added 2 new postibt positions: above user details, below user details
- Added support for using a manual postbit position
- Added new sort order style property for postbit (Most recently awarded first, Most recently awarded last)
- Added "X Awards Pending Notice" in public and admin pages
- Made postbit awards link to the user's profile page "Awards" tab
XenForo 2.1 Support!
We're happy to announce that Awards System 1.0.2 is now fully compatible with XF 2.1.
Please upgrade as normal, all your data will be kept.
- Initial version bug fixes
- New feature: Choose postbit display location (in style properties)