Major update - Beta testers needed

AddonFlare

Administrator
Staff member
Please reply to this thread if you're interested in being a beta tester for the new update.

Thanks for your support :)

2019-12-05_2324.png

1.3M badges :)

Issues found:
Server error log
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: allow_featured
  • src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Import/Importer/MasterBadge.php:172
  • Generated by: DukeofRealms
  • Dec 5, 2019 at 10:17 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Import/Importer/MasterBadge.php(172): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/srv/www/starma...', 172, Array)
#1 src/XF/Import/Runner.php(231): AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Import\Importer\MasterBadge->stepBadges(Object(XF\Import\StepState), Array, 8)
#2 src/XF/Import/Runner.php(59): XF\Import\Runner->runStep('badges', Object(XF\Import\StepState), 8)
#3 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php(234): XF\Import\Runner->run()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Import', 'Run', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Import), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Import), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#10 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#11 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(21) "/admin.php?import/run"
["referrer"] => string(45) "https://xftest.starmadedock.net/admin.php?import/run"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["import/run"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(1) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

• It doesn't appear user featured badges are being imported, perhaps related to the above error if they are supposed to. Would be nice to have featured badges from masterbadge imported to this addon.
  • award-system page takes about 5-6 seconds to load, all other forum pages are well under 1 second.
Otherwise can't see anything wrong at the moment :)

Requests:
  • Ability to disable the level system. I know a lot of people like that, but in the old masterbage, I had to get rid of it through css.

Last edited:

AddonFlare

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't appear user featured badges are being imported, perhaps related to the above error if they are supposed to. Would be nice to have featured badges from masterbadge imported to this addon.
Theses have been corrected, will PM you the update files and instructions so you can give the import another try :)

award-system page takes about 5-6 seconds to load, all other forum pages are well under 1 second.
Can you PM us an admin login and board URL we can use to take a look?

Ability to disable the level system. I know a lot of people like that, but in the old masterbage, I had to get rid of it through css.
Good point, will add this in for the release.