Ignore/Block Essentials Feature request needed

nick97

I would like to see support blocking users from downloading resources and watching media what I created because i have block them addon created same as https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8797-block-from-downloading-my-files/ addon from ips community suite. but I am going to purchased this addon next week probably on Wednesday morning with renewer XF2 moods

this feature is very important to me if you have member that’s don’t want them to watch any media or download files from this user

nick97

The update just released adds support for XFRM and XFMG.
This is not what I meant I wanted users still view resources detail but they can’t download the resources and users can still view media information page but users can’t play the video and display noticed in the player

Alfa1

Fully blocking means not showing anything to the user. The user should not see anything by the member that's blocking the user.

AddonFlare

Administrator
Staff member
This is not what I meant I wanted users still view resources detail but they can’t download the resources and users can still view media information page but users can’t play the video and display noticed in the player
They should not be able to view the resources. Please PM us the login info for an account we can use to rake a look. Also, the exact link for the page where this is happening.